Raffles Rocks!
Hi to anyone reading this post!
This blog came out of an idea discussed by three people on the fateful night of 2nd June 2006. They are Elton, Yelin and Royce, yours sincerely.
The aim of this blog is basically to record what goes on in the deepest and darkest corners of Raffles Institution. Gossip. Lies. Betrayals. Scandals. Everything you can think of.
Haha, nah. Talking about that would be a waste of time. Yours and ours This blog will be mainly about what happens in RI for the next half of this year. It's more about the fun and exciting stuff that happens in RI, events that shape our life here at RI. It's told from the perspective of three Sec 4 RI guys, who are coincidentally prefects.
We'll be getting more people to blog as time passes, depending on how we decide to move on from here.
Anyway, I'm proud to have this first post so I'll just say that so far, these first two days at school have been fun with Youth Week stuff happening, even though it's quite lame. Oh yea, the new shoebag's out. To me, it's quite cool but as Josh Tan, one of the guys behind it says, "You either hate it or love it." so if you think it sucks, go ahead and think so.
Oh yea, for me, I found lessons quite fun. I guess it's cos' I didn't have any during the holidays. Sorry lah but for me, I like to switch around doing stuff so if a few days later, I write that lessons are boring, don't be too shocked. It's just my hormonal imbalance acting. Haha.
By the way, this post should have been posted yesterday on the first day of school but sorry, RI guys are students too. We procrastinate ;) and do many other things other students do too. That's all from me, Royce, for now. I'll tell Yelin and Elton that I finally set up this bloggie and get them to post some stuff. Cheers!
This blog came out of an idea discussed by three people on the fateful night of 2nd June 2006. They are Elton, Yelin and Royce, yours sincerely.
The aim of this blog is basically to record what goes on in the deepest and darkest corners of Raffles Institution. Gossip. Lies. Betrayals. Scandals. Everything you can think of.
Haha, nah. Talking about that would be a waste of time. Yours and ours This blog will be mainly about what happens in RI for the next half of this year. It's more about the fun and exciting stuff that happens in RI, events that shape our life here at RI. It's told from the perspective of three Sec 4 RI guys, who are coincidentally prefects.
We'll be getting more people to blog as time passes, depending on how we decide to move on from here.
Anyway, I'm proud to have this first post so I'll just say that so far, these first two days at school have been fun with Youth Week stuff happening, even though it's quite lame. Oh yea, the new shoebag's out. To me, it's quite cool but as Josh Tan, one of the guys behind it says, "You either hate it or love it." so if you think it sucks, go ahead and think so.
Oh yea, for me, I found lessons quite fun. I guess it's cos' I didn't have any during the holidays. Sorry lah but for me, I like to switch around doing stuff so if a few days later, I write that lessons are boring, don't be too shocked. It's just my hormonal imbalance acting. Haha.
By the way, this post should have been posted yesterday on the first day of school but sorry, RI guys are students too. We procrastinate ;) and do many other things other students do too. That's all from me, Royce, for now. I'll tell Yelin and Elton that I finally set up this bloggie and get them to post some stuff. Cheers!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home